The Block Chain Conference
- Date: February 10, 2016
- Location: Mission Bay Conference Center – San Francisco, CA
- Watch: Live.SiliconANGLE.tv
- Watch: Official Event Page
- Watch on your Mobile theCUBE Mobile App for iOS and theCUBE Mobile App for Android
- Listen: CubeCasts at SoundCloud and iTunes.
- For more information : Contact theCUBE team here
Co-Founder & President, Tendermint
Dustin Byington stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick about what Tendermint is and how they make block chains simpler. He provided insight into what permission-less validations are and the challenges with Bitcoin.
Event Producer and Conference Chair, The Block Chain Conference
Pete Harris stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick about the number of people at The Block Chain Conference and the different companies represented. He provided insight into why financial services companies are interested in Block Chain.
Founder & CEO, Ascribe
Bruce Pon stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick about Block Chain being the ownership layer for the Internet. He provided insight into notarizing content on the Internet to give the original owner credit.
Global Blockchain Offering Director, IBM
John Wolpert stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick about why IBM is interested in Block Chain and how it’s different. He provided insight into how things on the fringe encourages new thought patterns.