Nimble Storage: The Power of Predictive Analytics
- Date: Tues., February 23, 2016
- Location: Live Stream on the web.
- Watch: Live.SiliconANGLE.tv
- Watch: Official Event Page
- Watch on your Mobile theCUBE Mobile App for iOS and theCUBE Mobile App for Android
- Listen: CubeCasts at SoundCloud and iTunes.
- For more information : Contact theCUBE team here
Kickoff Featuring Stephen Foskett
Jeff Frick and Stu Miniman kicked off the day at Nimble Storage Predictive Flash Launch with special guest Stephen Foskett of TechFieldDay. Stephen provided insight into what’s happening in the storage world and how Nimble has entered the all Flash storage club.
Keynote session from Nimble Storage Predictive Flash Launch with Janet Matsuda, CMO; Suresh Vasudevan, CEO; Verun Mehta, Founder and Vice President of Engineering; Rod Bagg, Vice President of Customer Support; Dan Leary, Vice President of Products, Solutions and Alliances; and Roger Cox, Vice President of Research at Gartner.
Jeff Frick, Stu Miniman, and David Floyer wrapped up the day at Nimble Storage Predictive Flash Launch. They talked about the announcement of the predictive all Flash array and how they have positioned it for the future with data services and the ability to integrate into the processes within the data center.
VP of Information Systems, RaceTrac Petroleum
Will Alexander stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick and Stu Miniman about how RaceTrac Petroleum is using Nimble Storage. He provided insight into the size of their IT organization, how the company understands that IT has to be play a predominant role in order to be successful and what lead them to Nimble.
This was Will’s first time visiting theCUBE!
Vice President of Customer Support, Nimble Storage
Rod Bagg stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick and Stu Miniman about how Nimble Storage has evolved InfoSight. He provided insight into the issues they are looking at in the environment that are unrelated to storage.
Rod stopped by theCUBE for #CUBEconversations about Nimble Storage – #CUBEconversations – Rod Bagg – Nimble Storage and #CUBEconversations: An In-Depth Look Into The IT Market With Rod Bagg – Nimble Storage.
Justin Giardina stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick and Stu Miniman about what iland does. He provided insight into the services they provide, including infrastructure as a service, disaster recovery as a service and infrastructure as a service with advanced security.
This was Justin’s first time visiting theCUBE!
Co-Founder and VP of Engineering, Nimble Storage
Varun Mehta stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Stu Miniman and David Floyer about what went into the Flash launch. He provided insight into the process they went through and why they chose to go with 3D-NAND.
Scott Sinclair stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick and Stu Miniman about the excitement around the Flash launch from Nimble Storage. He provided insight into the differences between the all Flash array that Nimble created compared to what other companies have done.
Scott previously stopped by theCUBE at the FS7500 -Dell Storage Forum 2011.
CEO, Nimble Storage
Suresh Vasudevan stopped by theCUBE and chatted with Jeff Frick and Stu Miniman about the press and customers from around the world who came to the event. He provided insight into what they are calling the industry’s first predictive all Flash array.
Suresh has stopped by theCUBE a couple of times, including at Nimble Adaptive Flash Launch (2014) and VMworld 2012 – Flash Panel.
- A view of the Big Data revolution from outside the tech world | #DataStorage
- Key takeaways from the Nimble Storage event | #DataStorage
- How one company leverages resources to provide big performance with ‘mean and lean’ staffing | #DataStorage
- The right-now world of Big Data | #DataStorage
- How can a company like Nimble displace a company like EMC? | #DataStorage
- The state of the all-flash market | #DataStorage
- Flash storage and predictive analytics transform datacenter and user experience | #DataStorage
- Hungry market gobbles up flash storage | #DataStorage
- Watch LIVE: Flash storage and predictive analytics transform the data center | #DataStorage