Guest of the Week (2/13)
Principal Analyst at Wikibon
- Susan Etlinger, Industry Analyst at Altimeter Group (2/6)
- Lee Pedlow, Sony (12/19)
- Marten Mickos, SVP & GM, HP Cloud(11/28)
- David Flynn, CTO & Co-Founder, Primary Data(11/28)
- Mark Nunnikhoven, VP of Cloud and Emerging Technologies, Trend Micro Incorporated(11/21)
- Michael Dell, CEO, Dell(11/7)
- Kumar Sreekanti, Co-founder & CEO, BlueData (10/24)
- Russ Turner, Site Reliability Engineering Manager, Domino’s (10/17)
- Jim McHugh, VP – UCS Marketing, Cisco & Shannon Poulin, VP & GM, Data Center Marketing and Enterprise IT Segment, Intel
- Charles Phillips, Infor (9/24)
- Adrian Ionel, Mirantis, & Marten Mickos, HP (9/19)
- Dan Gordon, COO & Co-Founder, Gordon Biersch Brewing Co. (9/12)
- Ben Golub, CEO, Docker, Inc. (9/5)
- Pat Gelsinger, CEO of VMware (8/29)
- Michael Jordan, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, University of California, Berkeley (8/22)
- Craig Snodgrass, Chief Strategy Officer, Cardlytics (8/15)
- Jonathon Bryce Executive Director, OpenStack Foundation (8/1)
- Mark Shuttleworth Founder, Ubuntu (7/22)
Wikibon Senior Analysts Stu Miniman and Jeff Kelly discussed the upcoming SiliconANGLE #BigDataSV 2015 event coming up this week (February 18-20) at the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, California.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Congratulations Jeff, you are theCUBE guest of the week!