Guest of the Week (10/3)
Jim McHugh, VP – UCS Marketing, Cisco
- Jim’s LinkedIn Profile
- Charles Phillips, Infor (9/24)
- Adrian Ionel, Mirantis, & Marten Mickos, HP (9/19)
- Dan Gordon, COO & Co-Founder, Gordon Biersch Brewing Co. (9/12)
- Ben Golub, CEO, Docker, Inc. (9/5)
- Pat Gelsinger, CEO of VMware (8/29)
- Michael Jordan, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, University of California, Berkeley (8/22)
- Craig Snodgrass, Chief Strategy Officer, Cardlytics (8/15)
- Jonathon Bryce Executive Director, OpenStack Foundation (8/1)
- Mark Shuttleworth Founder, Ubuntu (7/22)
Shannon Poulin, VP & GM, Data Center Marketing and Enterprise IT Segment, Intel
Jim McHugh & Shannon Poulin visited #theCUBE inside the Cisco booth at Oracle OpenWorld this week at Mosconce South in San Francisco, CA. As Oracle Corp. shifts its focus to the cloud, its partners Cisco Systems Inc. and Intel Corp. provide invaluable support: Oracle runs on Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS), which is powered by Intel’s Xeon processor. McHugh and Poulin see the Oracle OpenWorld conference as an event that reinforces cloud as a viable business option. Additionally, McHuch and Poulin tell theCUBE host, John Furrier, their thoughts on the future of the data center and how they are handling the ever evolving security issues facing large enterprises.
Congratulations Jim & Shannon, you are #theCUBE guests of the week!