Further with Ford – #FordTrends
- Date: September 12, 2016
- Location: Ford Headquarters – Dearborn, MI
- For more information : Contact theCUBE team here
Director, Electric & Electronic Systems, Research & Advanced Engineering, Ford
James Buczkowski spoke with Jeff Frick on theCUBE at Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan about the transformation within Ford on the future of mobility. He also provided insight into Ford’s autonomous car, the products and services required to meet a customer’s mobility needs, the on-demand service taking employees from one location to another, and much more!
This was James’ first time visiting theCUBE!
Global Trends & Futuring, Ford Motor Company
Sheryl Connelly spoke with Jeff Frick on theCUBE at Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan about what Further with Ford is all about. She also provided insight into how Ford looks outside of the automotive industry to understand why people do the way they do, the leadership and vision within Ford, and much more!
This was Sheryl’s first time visiting theCUBE!
Dr. Ken Washington
VP, Research & Advanced Engineering, Ford Motor Company
Dr. Ken Washington spoke with Jeff Frick on theCUBE at Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan about the mobility focus on becoming more than just a car company. He also provided insight into how Ford is all in with autonomous vehicles and mobility needs, what going straight to level four means, and much more!
Ken visited theCUBE at Ford Innovation Day.
- Beyond cars: Ford’s emerging Services model takes on all things transportation
- Two heads are better than one — unless one of them is a self-driving vehicle | #FordTrends
- Can Ford future-proof business by being its own disruptors? | #FordTrends
- Can an auto manufacturer segue from the ‘car’ business to the ‘mobility’ business? | #FordTrends